Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text in the appropriate plases, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- You have submitted a list (not too short) of potential reviewers, and a list (not too long) of persons which you would like to avoid as reviewers. The lists can be submitted in the window "Comments for the Editor" or as a separate file.
The authors hereby declare that they are fully aware of the terms on which their article(s), further called works, are accepted for refereeing and publication in the MG&V quarterly, and accept those terms. Specifically, the authors agree to what follows.
Publication of the works is only possible if the manuscript submitted to MG&V has not been published in any other journal, and will not be and has not been simultaneously submitted for publication, or published elsewhere.
The authors grant to the publisher the exclusive, sole, permanent, unlimited, world-wide, transferable, sub-licensable right, including the right to grant further rights, to publish, distribute, transmit, reproduce, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, archive, store, and sell the works individually or together with other works, in all versions, in all forms and media including in electronic form, offline and online, for use in databases and networks including the Internet, for display, print and storing on end-user devices. This concerns the devices and media known now or developed in the future. For the purposes of use in electronic forms, Publisher may adjust the Contribution to the respective medium and include links or otherwise combine it with other works.
If the manuscript contains any copyrighted material, it is the authors’ responsibility to obtain the necessary permissions from the copyright owner(s).
Authors retain their rights to be identified as the originators of their works in all editions and versions of the works and parts thereof, published in all forms and media.
Authors retain the right to re-use, without charge and without informing the Publisher, the parts of the works in their future work, and to republish the works in any collection consisting solely of Authors’ own works, under the following conditions: this future work includes a significant amount of new material, this new material is explicitly identified and the original publication is duly cited.
Authors retain the right to communicate the content of the works to the research community, to share them in manuscript form, to present them or to use their content for non-commercial internal and educational purposes, provided the original source of publication is duly cited, in any case, including a link to the published article on the Publisher’s website. Authors may self-archive an author-created version of their works in their own website(s) and/or the repository of their department, faculty or funder.
Corresponding Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this statement on behalf of any and all Co-Authors.